staging repository gone?

Jörg Hohwiller
Hi there,

I wanted to release the flatten-maven-plugin but the staging repository
is gone in oss.sonatype.org or at least I can not see it anymore.
Can someone shed a light into this?
I can still see the content here:
https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/groups/staging/org/codehaus/mojo/flatten-maven-plugin/1.0.0-beta-4/

Thanks
  Jörg

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: staging repository gone?

Jörg Hohwiller
Maybe I used the wrong wording but in the menu there is an entry called "Staging Repositories".
There I usually see the content that I uploaded and there I found it and "closed" it.
After the vote I usually find it again and the choose "Release" but this time it is gone.

Still hoping for help.
  Jörg

Am 01.05.2015 um 09:56 schrieb Dan Tran:
ATM, Codehaus MOJO does not have a staging repo at Sonatype yet.  Your staging after promoted will go directly to Maven central

-D

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 12:41 AM, Jörg Hohwiller <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

I wanted to release the flatten-maven-plugin but the staging repository
is gone in oss.sonatype.org or at least I can not see it anymore.
Can someone shed a light into this?
I can still see the content here:
https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/groups/staging/org/codehaus/mojo/flatten-maven-plugin/1.0.0-beta-4/

Thanks