run-platform working directory differs between Windows and Linux

run-platform working directory differs between Windows and Linux

nwb159
Hello,

I recently converted a large project to maven, and I'm having some
issues with the working directory. It seems that run-platform on Windows
launches with the CWD as <app-base>/target/<app-name>, however on Linux
this is simply <app-base>. Is there any reason for this? Also, is there
a work around in the plugin for this issue?

Best wishes,
Nick

Re: run-platform working directory differs between Windows and Linux

Dennis Lundberg-2
Hi Nick,

Which plugin is this question about?

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:45 PM, nwb159 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I recently converted a large project to maven, and I'm having some issues with the working directory. It seems that run-platform on Windows launches with the CWD as <app-base>/target/<app-name>, however on Linux this is simply <app-base>. Is there any reason for this? Also, is there a work around in the plugin for this issue?

Best wishes,
Nick

Dennis Lundberg