plugin release date for 2.0

thomas.papke
Hello all,

i have some issue with the jaxb2-maven plugin usage on java 8, which seems to be the same as described here: MJAXB-97
Are there any plans for a release date for version 2.0 of the jaxb2-maven-plugin?

Thank you, Kind regards,
Thomas

InterComponentWare AG:
Vorstand: Peter Kirschbauer (Vors.), Matthias Glück
Aufsichtsratsvors.: Prof. Dr. Christof Hettich
Firmensitz: 69190 Walldorf, Altrottstraße 31
AG Mannheim HRB 351761 / USt.-IdNr.: DE 198388516
  Follow @icwinc on Twitter  InterComponentWare AG  InterComponentWare AG

Re: plugin release date for 2.0

Mark Prins-2
On 07-01-15 11:45, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> i have some issue with the jaxb2-maven plugin usage on java 8, which
> seems to be the same as described here: _MJAXB-97_
> <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAXB-97>
> Are there any plans for a release date for version 2.0 of the
> jaxb2-_maven_-_plugin_?

while this doesn't answer your question, for the time being you can run
maven with the commandline option
"-Djavax.xml.accessExternalSchema=file" like we do here:
https://github.com/MinELenI/CBSviewer/blob/master/.travis.yml

- HTH, mark