The fitnesse plugin team is pleased to announce the release
of the 1.0-beta-1.
is an acceptance testing framework and wiki.
This plugin allows to run fitnesse during your build (remotly or
locally) and aggregates a tests execution report into your site.
* [MFITNESSE-1] - Can't execute plugin
* [MFITNESSE-2] - The FitNesse process is
not killed when we stop the Maven build.
* [MFITNESSE-3] - The plugin doesn't use
properly the fitnesse conventions for page naming. It neiher use properly the
<type> tags to override this conventions.
* [MFITNESSE-4] - No picture in the
result html page
* [MFITNESSE-5] - Can't execute a single
FitNesse Page Test
* [MFITNESSE-6] - Can't use 'Expand All'
or 'Collapse All' on a 'Command Line Test Results' html page
* [MFITNESSE-7] - The Fitnesse plugin
isn't compatible with JDK 1.4
* [MFITNESSE-8] - Error when creating
* [MFITNESSE-10] - Can't execute Test
* [MFITNESSE-13] - Add timestamp to the
FitNesse result page
* [MFITNESSE-11] - Mock
FitnesseRunnerMojo logger in order to clean the tests execution log
* [MFITNESSE-12] - Create a Jira project
for Fitnesse mojo
* [MFITNESSE-14] - Have the "output
captured" on the suite result page
We’ll publish a 1.0 soon.
Thanks (specially to Arnaud),