[mojo-dev] tlddoc-report-plugin

Max Kalina

Hi,

i’ve created tlddoc-report-plugin based on TLDDoc Generator (https://taglibrarydoc.dev.java.net/) open-source project.

It generates javadoc-style documentation for tld-files located within maven2-project.

Are you interesting in hosting this plugin on your mojo-project website?

Cheers,

Max Kalyna

Re: [mojo-dev] tlddoc-report-plugin

Trygve Laugstøl codehaus
On Sat, 2005-10-29 at 13:36 +0200, Max Kalina wrote:

> Hi,
>

> i’ve created tlddoc-report-plugin based on TLDDoc Generator
> (https://taglibrarydoc.dev.java.net/) open-source project.
>
> It generates javadoc-style documentation for tld-files located within
> maven2-project.
>

> Are you interesting in hosting this plugin on your mojo-project
> website?

Probably, please read and follow [1] and if we like it we'll put it in
the sandbox.

[1]: http://mojo.codehaus.org/development/submitting-a-plugin.html

--
Trygve