[mojo-dev] surefire-report plugin problem with de-locale

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[mojo-dev] surefire-report plugin problem with de-locale

Christian Goos

Hi,

I tried to generate reports with the surefire-report plugin.
With the german locale I get a NumberFormatException because
of the decimal separator used for the elapsed time values.
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0,047"
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:558)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:318)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:442)

I don't know if this is the right way to report bugs. If it is not, please tell me.

Christian
__________________________________________________________________________
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstarkeren E-Mail-Postfach!
Mehr Infos unter http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021131

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [mojo-dev] surefire-report plugin problem with de-locale

Jerome Lacoste-2
On 11/2/05, Christian Goos <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> I tried to generate reports with the surefire-report plugin.
> With the german locale I get a NumberFormatException because
> of the decimal separator used for the elapsed time values.
> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0,047"
>         at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:558)
>         at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:318)
>         at org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:442)
>
> I don't know if this is the right way to report bugs. If it is not, please tell me.

I believe your issue was already reported. Althought the NPE doesn't
crash at the same place.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-100

PS: next time when you specify a stacktrace, specify it fully. It
should contain lines pointing to particular lines of code in the
library you are reporting the issue against. The stack trace you gave
only points to the apache xml parser.