maven-gwt-plugin and super-source

Geoffrey De Smet
Hi,

In our gwt.xml we have something like this:

// src/main/resources/org/uberfire/myModule.gwt.xml
<module>
   <super-source path='jre'/>
</module>

That super-source is to emulate the java.io.File with this file:

// src/main/resources/org/uberfire/java/nio/jre/java/io/File.java
package java.io;
public class File {}

This compiles in Maven, but causes 2 issues:
- IntelliJ/Eclipse compiles java files in src/main/resources too, so it
compiles that File.java and breaks
- That File.java file is copied (not compiled) as a resource into the jar.

Is there a better way to deal with super-source dirs?