[jaxb2-maven-plugin] multiple project scenario

[jaxb2-maven-plugin] multiple project scenario

Aida.
Hello,

I am writting because I wanted to ask if it is possible to use the jaxb2-maven-plugin to convert the classes of some projects from only one project (the one that would have all the generated xsds).

I have used the plugin successfully to get one or many xsds from the classes of one project, but I have a multi-project solution and I need to gather all the schemas together (the idea is to use the plugin once from a pom of a project X so it generates the xsds of projects Y and Z, having all the schemas together) .

Thanks in advance.