jaxb2-maven-plugin 2.0 not available on central

jaxb2-maven-plugin 2.0 not available on central

Mark Prins-2
I noticed org.codehaus.mojo:jaxb2-maven-plugin has released v 2.0 some
10 days ago but it seems it has not mirrored to maven central. Can
anyone shine some light on that?

thanx, mark

--
Disclaimer;
This message is just a reflection of what I thought at the time of

Re: jaxb2-maven-plugin 2.0 not available on central

Anders Hammar
It hasn't been released yet. Unfortunately the mojo doc page doesn't reflect when/if something has been released (there for that page says v2.0). However, if you look at the mojos page [1] it will/should reflect what has been released.
During the vote of the plugin I've found some regressions, but I don't know what the release manager for this release wants to do (cancel or promote anyways).

/Anders