how customize an injected RepositorySystemSession in the mojo?

how customize an injected RepositorySystemSession in the mojo?

Cristiano Gavião
Hi,
so far I used to use the code below to retrieve a session.
>     @Parameter(property = "repositorySystemSession", readonly = true,
>             required = true)
>     private RepositorySystemSession repositorySystemSession;

now I need to customize a session and add a new ArtifactTypeRegistry for it.

but how can I do that if RepositorySystemSession only have getters?
should I cast it to DefaultRepositorySystemSession  or there are another
way?

thanks

Cristiano