Version plugin failes with RenderingContext class missing message

Version plugin failes with RenderingContext class missing message

Милый Друг
Greetings!

I want to run mvn versions:dependency-updates-report to generate a report of new dependencies versions. When I run it from command line I get

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:versions-maven-plugin:2.1:dependency-updates-report (default-cli) on project PROJECT_NAME: Execution default-cli of goal org.codehaus.mojo:versions-maven-plugin:2.1:dependency-updates-report failed: A required class was missing while executing org.codehaus.mojo:versions-maven-plugin:2.1:dependency-updates-report: org/apache/maven/doxia/module/xhtml/decoration/render/RenderingContext

Looks like 2.1 is the most fresh version available. Also I use:

Apache Maven 3.2.3 Java version: 1.6.0_45, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc. OS name: "windows 7"

Whats wrong?