[VOTE] SonarQube Maven plugin 2.6

Julien HENRY
Hi,

I would like to release version 2.6 of sonar-maven-plugin.

2 issues have been solved:

* [MSONAR-113] - Feed property sonar.junit.reportsPath
* [MSONAR-117] - Feed properties for Java test classpath

These two changes are required to use/test new features of upcoming SQ Java plugin 3.2.

Staging Repository:
https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-1176

SCM Tag:
http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/sonar-maven-plugin-2.6/

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

The vote is open for 72 hours and will succeed by lazy consensus.

++

Julien

[RESULT][VOTE] SonarQube Maven plugin 2.6

Julien HENRY
The vote has passed by lazy consensus. I'll continue with the release.

++

Julien