[VOTE] Release flatten-maven-plugin version 1.0.0-beta-4

[VOTE] Release flatten-maven-plugin version 1.0.0-beta-4

Jörg Hohwiller
Hi,

I'd like to release version 1.0.0-beta-4 of the flatten-maven-plugin

Flatten Maven Plugin generates a flattened version of your pom.xml
and makes maven to install and deploy this one instead of the original
pom.xml.

These issues have been fixed:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-2041
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-2045

Staging Repositories:
https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/groups/staging/org/codehaus/mojo/flatten-maven-plugin/

(Staging) Site:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/flatten-maven-plugin/

SCM Tag:
http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/flatten-maven-plugin-1.0.0-beta-4/

Please vote:

 [ ] +1
 [ ] +0
 [ ] -1

The vote is open for 72 hours and will succeed by lazy consensus.

Regards
  Jörg

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [Result] [VOTE] Release flatten-maven-plugin version 1.0.0-beta-4

Jörg Hohwiller
Hi,

This vote has passed with lazy consensus, I will proceed to promote the artifact to Maven Central

Right next I will start the next release to pull out the NPE fix we did on trunk.

Regards
  Jörg