Using the Maven exec plugin, how do simulate the "< file" operation?

Using the Maven exec plugin, how do simulate the "< file" operation?

laredotornado

I'm using Maven 3.0.3 with the Maven exec plugin.  I want to run this command using the Maven exec plugin ...

        mysql -u mouser --password='' my_db < ${project.basedir}/src/test/resources/create_truncate_proc.sql

I can use the configuration's <executable> element for "mysql" and the <arguments> for each of my arguments, but I can't figure out how to configure the plugin to read its input from the file "${project.basedir}/src/test/resources/create_truncate_proc.sql".  Is this possible?

Thanks, - Dave