RPM Maven Plugin

Miroslav Mikluš
Hi all,

I tried to use rpm-maven-plugin 2.1-alpha-2,
but I didn't find any reasonable way how to push the License line:

License: GPL

into the .spec file, is there something I missed ?
Without this line rpmbuild fails (Fedora 18 - RPM version 4.10.3.1)

Nice day,
Miro

Re: RPM Maven Plugin

Steffen

<copyright></copyright> works for me.

--Steffen

Re: RPM Maven Plugin

Miroslav Mikluš
I already found it.
The 'License:' line is trasformed from the 'copyright' property.
Must say a bit confusing without proper description in the documentation :-(

M.

Re: RPM Maven Plugin

Miroslav Mikluš
Anders,

that was the first thing that comes on my mind,
but I'm afraid I don't have a jira access,
would you be so kind and could you please create a ticket for me ? :-D

here are the options:
1. slightly change the copyright property description
2. change 'copyright' to 'license' + 1.
3. get the license information from project, if the information is not available then 2. (+ 1.)

Bye,
M.

A JIRA ticket with a patch could fix that...:-)

/Anders

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Miroslav Mikluš <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> I already found it.
> The 'License:' line is trasformed from the 'copyright' property.
> Must say a bit confusing without proper description in the documentation
> :-(
>
> M.

Re: RPM Maven Plugin

Anders Hammar
I'd rather have you file it yourself. It will simplify in the future if you want to suggest other changes or find bugs.

Unfortunately I see that the info in the JIrA instance isn't very good. I believe the way to go is to create an account at http://xircles.codehaus.org/ and it will give you JIRA instance.

/Anders