Overriding animal sniffer configuration to ignore classes?

Overriding animal sniffer configuration to ignore classes?

russgold
I have a multi-module project that is using the animal-sniffer plugin. I have found one class that gets flagged (and which I would prefer not to annotate, for reasons having to do with our CM system). The plugin supports an "ignore" tag, but if I use that in a sub-module, it seems to ignore it, using the configuration from the parent module.

Is there a way to inherit the signature in the parent pom's plugin, but override the ignores?

Thanks,
Russ
Author, Getting Started with Apache Maven <http://www.packtpub.com/getting-started-with-apache-maven/video>

Come read my webnovel, Take a Lemon <http://www.takealemon.com>,