Nexus@Codehaus shutdown plan

Baptiste MATHUS-3
Hi Ben,

As per that mail from Brian Fox [1] we've come to understand that Nexus@Codehaus should stay available longer than the rest of the Codehaus infra. But viewing the codehaus tweet this morning, I've started being in doubt.

Could you please confirm (or not) that information?

Because if that's actually wrong, we also have work to do to about Nexus (which we currently delayed because of that).

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Re: Nexus@Codehaus shutdown plan

Baptiste MATHUS-3
FYI

Yes that's fine.

Regards,

Ben

On 1 May 2015, at 19:34, Baptiste Mathus <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good news :). Do you mind if I forward your answer to the mojo dev list?

Cheers

Le 1 mai 2015 9:37 AM, "Codehaus Support" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Just a poorly phrased tweet - nexus.codehaus.org will live on beyond the end of "Codehaus" infrastructure.

I was overly Contegix centric in my phrasing.

On 1 May 2015 at 17:02, Baptiste Mathus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ben,

As per that mail from Brian Fox [1] we've come to understand that Nexus@Codehaus should stay available longer than the rest of the Codehaus infra. But viewing the codehaus tweet this morning, I've started being in doubt.

Could you please confirm (or not) that information?

Because if that's actually wrong, we also have work to do to about Nexus (which we currently delayed because of that).

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS - http://batmat.net
Sauvez un arbre,