More than one <organizationName>

Simon Bastien-Filiatrault

Is there a way to get the plugin to put more than one organization name?

the wanted result would be:

Copyright (C) $year, $orgName1
Copyright (C) $year, $orgName2

$restOfTheLicense

thanks in advance

Simon Bastien-Filiatrault

Re: More than one <organizationName>

Baptiste MATHUS-3
Hi,
As the Mojo project hosts many plugins, it would be better to state
which plugin you're talking about.
I'll guess you're using the license-maven-plugin?

Anyway, as the POM can only contain one organization/name (see
http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#Organization), that's not something
very natural. But maybe this additional information could be added in
the license-m-p conf itself.

Feel free to create a JIRA ticket to track this.

Cheers

2013/8/19, Simon Bastien-Filiatrault <[hidden email]>:

> Is there a way to get the plugin to put more than one organization name?
>
> the wanted result would be:
>

> Copyright (C) $year, $orgName1
> Copyright (C) $year, $orgName2
>
> $restOfTheLicense
>

> thanks in advance

> Simon Bastien-Filiatrault

Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS - http://batmat.net
Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

Re: More than one <organizationName>

Simon Bastien-Filiatrault
Thanks for the thought, I was effectively talking about license-maven-plugin.

I just put all our real name separated with commas, works fine for me and legally acceptable.