[Maven FindBugs] Warning: Can't resolve absolute file name for file

[Maven FindBugs] Warning: Can't resolve absolute file name for file

Schönfisch, Jörg

Hi everybody!

We are using the Maven FindBugs plugin in our Jenkins build and receive messages in the log that FindBugs can’t resolve the absolute path to a java file. This warning seems to be correct, as the class is located in a dependency and thus no source code for it is on the build path.

Any hints on how to fix this warning? I only found some old JIRA tickets saying that this warning should no longer occur.

We are using the plugin in version 2.5.2.

Cheers,

Joerg