Maven AspectJ Plugin no way to pass through a -proc:none

Maven AspectJ Plugin no way to pass through a -proc:none

Jeffrey Haškovec
I would like to disable the annotation processor in ajc as I prefer to use the maven processor plugin to do that.  As of 1.7 of the aspectj-maven-plugin there doesn't appear to be a way to pass that along.  Is that something I can request, or should I email a patch in here to do it or what is the best way to support this feature?

Thanks,

Jeffrey Haskovec

Re: Maven AspectJ Plugin no way to pass through a -proc:none

Baptiste MATHUS-4
Hi, sure anything is requestable. And indeed providing the patch is the surest way to increase the chances to have something included.

TL;DR: create a JIRA issue and attach/link the patch

Note: if you don't have an account on http://jira.codehaus.org/ you have to create one codehaus account through https://xircles.codehaus.org/ (currently somehow not straightforward to find mainly because of spammers...)

Cheers

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS - http://batmat.net
Sauvez un arbre,