Instrumenting and creating report problem

Instrumenting and creating report problem

Mandeville, Kevin

I'm 99% sure I have my ear instrumented and I have a cobertura.ser file (not sure if it's showing coverage or not – I saw a message in my logs saying Cobertura loaded 0 classes but saved 238), but I'm not trying to figure out how to create the report from this. What directory should I run the ant script in? I think this "coberturaReporting" assembly doesn't exist. Where should it exist?