How to make jslint plugin process javascript files in the correct order?

How to make jslint plugin process javascript files in the correct order?

KARR, DAVID
I'm trying to set up the jslint plugin for a web project.  The app currently works fine, so there shouldn't be any actual errors right now.

It looks like I can specify the "sourceJsFolder" property, which takes a single value.  There is also the "includes" property, which defaults to "**/*.js".

When I just run it, it fails with errors that indicate it's not loading the files in the expected order.

I ran into a similar issue with trying to get jsTestDriver to work.  It also allows globbing, but I found that was useless, and I had to produce an exact sequence of file names to load.

Am I going to have to specify a specific list of file names in the "includes" property, with each file name separated by a comma?  Will it actually process them in that order?