Codehaus Mojo project's mailing lists relocations after Codehaus Shutdown

Codehaus Mojo project's mailing lists relocations after Codehaus Shutdown

Baptiste Mathus-5

Hi,

IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL, BEWARE THAT THIS MEANS YOU'RE SUBSCRIBED TO A MAILING LIST THAT WILL SOON DISAPPEAR. Read below if you want to know more.

This mail is indeed a reminder that as Codehaus is closing, all the mailing lists of the Mojo project will soon disappear.

BUT the Codehaus Mojo project is not stopping!

It has recently been renamed to *MojoHaus*.  Future development will now happen at GitHub under https://github.com/mojohaus. Our official website will be at http://mojohaus.org and though the migration is still a work in progress, mojos websites are likely to be found under http://mojohaus.org/somemojo-maven-plugin.

* If you want to follow the development, subscribe to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mojohaus-dev.

* If you have questions to ask about some of our mojo usage, please use the [hidden email] mailing list.

* If you want to follow SCM activity, please use the GitHub facilities: https://github.com/mojohaus

* The announcements will be done like in the past, but not anymore sent to the soon to disappear Codehaus Mojo announce mailing list.

If you have any questions, please find us under https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mojohaus-dev.

 — The MojoHaus team, previously known as the Codehaus Mojo team.