Cobertura Maven Plugin

Gourab Dash

Hi All,

I want to run the cobertura like below

1àinstrument the code

2àrun junit test on a particular module

3àGenerate code coverage report

Now problem is my junit-test java files are under one separate module .

Lets say module x.

And it contains all the junit-test java files.

And no other module contains any test-cases.

I want to run this cobertura plugin towards the end of my build when my jar is already created.

Please suggest me how can I achieve this scenario using this plugin.

Please give me a example .

Thanks

Re: Cobertura Maven Plugin

russgold
Hi Gourab,

Are you saying that you have a module with no production code, but all of the tests for the other modules? Why would you want to do that? Any time you depart from normal conventions, you make it that much harder to use the tools which are based on those conventions.

Regards,
Russ

Come read my webnovel, Take a Lemon <http://www.takealemon.com>,
and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!