Cobertura 2.0.2 w/ Maven Plugin

Tim Fulmer
Hi All,

First off, great work and many thanks on the cobertura-maven-plugin.  It has helped us immensely as we've drifted along a 5-year development path.

That said, we've gotten ourselves in a bit of a pickle updating to Java7.  Turns out the version of cobertura included with the cobertura-maven-plugin 2.5.2 does not support Java7 diamonds.  This only shows up for us when generating a site report.

It looks like the latest 2.6 version of cobertura-maven-plugin is supposed to be using cobertura 2.0.2.  I'm hoping 2.0.2 will handle building reports on classes using diamonds a bit better.  However I'm not seeing the plugin available on maven central.

Did the docs get released a little bit before the plugin, or should I be looking for other options?

Thanks!

-- Tim

Re: Cobertura 2.0.2 w/ Maven Plugin

Anders Hammar
This is a bit strange. I can verify that it doesn't exist in central (at least not at the correct GAV). First I thought i might still be staged (for voting), but it isn't. But there is a tag in Subversion (created by "schristou88").

Any dev that knows what has happened?

/Anders

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Tim Fulmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Robert Scholte-3
Hi,

http://markmail.org/message/uqpnnbwtvr3xxn6d

This release has been dropped after staging. I'd found too much issues
with Cobertura, so Steven decided to drop the release of the plugin and
fix those issues first.

Robert