Appassembler :: Maven Plug-In put main jar artefact in bin folder

Appassembler :: Maven Plug-In put main jar artefact in bin folder

Alessio Pollero
Hi to all,
I have installed the Maven plugin app assembler and I have configured it as below :

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>appassembler-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.3.1</version>
        <configuration>
        <assembleDirectory>${project.build.directory}/build</assembleDirectory>
          <repositoryLayout>flat</repositoryLayout>
          <repositoryName>lib</repositoryName>
          <programs>
            <program>
              <mainClass>com.pollerosoftware.Main</mainClass>
              <name>program</name>
            </program>
          </programs>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
     <plugin>

Now the problem is that : each time that I package the project with the goal : package app assembler:assemble windows and linux scripts are generated into the bin folder, and the main program jar : program.jar is generated inside the lib folder together with all dependencies libraries, I would like to generate the main program jar file(program.jar) inside the bin folder together with the scripts rather than with the dependencies libraries, is that possible ?

How can I achieve this goal ?

Is there a way to generate scripts and main executable jar directly into the main build folder(${project.build.directory}/build) instead of bin subfolder?

Thanks.