Allow for classifier in rpm-maven-plugin in include block

Allow for classifier in rpm-maven-plugin in include block

jej2003
Looking at the rpm-maven-plugin it seems that it is currently not possible to specify a classifier in the include/exclude tags, something that we are currently working around by copying the dependencies to different locations before we are building the RPM.  Looking at the source it seems as if it should be fairly straight forward to add this capability in https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/rpm-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/mojo/rpm/Dependency.java parseList.  Is there any thought if this is generally useful and could be added as a feature?

Re: Allow for classifier in rpm-maven-plugin in include block

Baptiste MATHUS-3

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS - http://batmat.net
Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

Mangez un castor !

Re: Allow for classifier in rpm-maven-plugin in include block

Baptiste MATHUS-3
It was already sent on the current list a few days ago:

Hi,

IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL, BEWARE THAT THIS MEANS YOU'RE SUBSCRIBED TO A MAILING LIST THAT WILL SOON DISAPPEAR. Read below if you want to know more.

This mail is indeed a reminder that as Codehaus is closing, all the mailing lists of the Mojo project will soon disappear.

BUT the Codehaus Mojo project is not stopping!

It has recently been renamed to *MojoHaus*.  Future development will now happen at GitHub under https://github.com/mojohaus. Our official website will be at http://mojohaus.org and though the migration is still a work in progress, mojos websites are likely to be found under http://mojohaus.org/somemojo-maven-plugin.

* If you want to follow the development, subscribe to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mojohaus-dev.

* If you have questions to ask about some of our mojo usage, please use the [hidden email] mailing list.

* If you want to follow SCM activity, please use the GitHub facilities: https://github.com/mojohaus

* The announcements will be done like in the past, but not anymore sent to the soon to disappear Codehaus Mojo announce mailing list.

If you have any questions, please find us under https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mojohaus-dev.

 — The MojoHaus team, previously known as the Codehaus Mojo team.

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

Mangez un castor !

Re: Allow for classifier in rpm-maven-plugin in include block

Baptiste MATHUS-3
OK, now I get your meaning, didn't see the content was actually screwed up.
Here's the right content, HTH:

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

Mangez un castor !

Re: Allow for classifier in rpm-maven-plugin in include block

Baptiste MATHUS-3
I think the code didn't move recently, but I think it will be better for everybody to use a pure PR once the rpm-maven-plugin has been moved under GitHub.

The migration is *currently* running, so leave us at least a few hours before filing the PR so that we can check the migration went correctly, but then it will be OK.

Cheers

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !