[APPASSEMBLER] configuring custom templates

[APPASSEMBLER] configuring custom templates

Simone Tripodi-3
Hi all guys,

in my generated app I need a custom template and I merely copied from
the one on[1], started adding a variable declaration.

My issue is that when configured the appassembler-plugin with the new
template, in the result script I can read just enlisted elements,
according to the template... for example, the EXTRA_JVM_ARGUMENTS is
rendered as pure string, such as:

-Xms500m -Xmx500m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit

Unfortunately I didn't find a guide on the doc nor in google - please
apologize if I missed them somewhere - do you have any hint?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

[1] http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/appassembler-1.3/appassembler-maven-plugin/src/it/customTemplates/src/templates/unixScriptTemplate

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [APPASSEMBLER] configuring custom templates

Simone Tripodi-3
Hi again,

Please apologize, I just found the right template[1]...

Thanks anyway! :)
-Simo

[1] http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/appassembler-1.3/appassembler-maven-plugin/src/main/resources/org/codehaus/mojo/appassembler/daemon/script/unixBinTemplate

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/