[ANN] templating-maven-plugin 1.0-alpha-2 Released

[ANN] templating-maven-plugin 1.0-alpha-2 Released

Baptiste MATHUS-3
Hi,

The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the templating-maven-plugin version 1.0-alpha-2.

That project was designed to offer source filtering, the Maven Way® :-).

To get this update, simply specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>templating-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-alpha-2</version>
</plugin>

Release Notes

We're still in early stage, please don't hesitate a second giving us feedback about this plugin.
Insufficient documentation? Missing parameter? Please report, we'll be happy to be able to improve it.

Enjoy,

The Mojo team.

-- Baptiste