[ANN] templating-maven-plugin 1.0-alpha-1 Released

[ANN] templating-maven-plugin 1.0-alpha-1 Released

Baptiste MATHUS-4
Hi,

The Mojo team is pleased to announce the very first release of the templating-maven-plugin version 1.0-alpha-1.

That project was created to offer source filtering the Maven Right Way ® ;-).

To get this plugin, simply specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>templating-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-alpha-1</version>
</plugin>

Why that name?
We also plan to add some day support for templating engines like Mustache, ...

As stated above, as this is the first release of this plugin, please report ideas, bugs to JIRA.
We plan to release an alpha-2 very soon to accommodate first feedbacks.

Enjoy,

The Mojo team.

-- Baptiste