[ANN] Mojo's Tidy Maven Plugin 1.0-alpha-1 Released

[ANN] Mojo's Tidy Maven Plugin 1.0-alpha-1 Released

Stephen Connolly-2
Hi,

The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of Mojo's Tidy Maven Plugin version 1.0-alpha-1.

The Tidy Plugin is used when you want to sort the sections of a pom.xml into the canonical order.

To get this update, simply specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
 <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
 <artifactId>tidy-maven-plugin</artifactId>
 <version>1.0-alpha-1</version>
</plugin>

This is the first release of Mojo's Tidy Maven Plugin.

Share and enjoy[1],

The Mojo team.

Stephen Connolly.

[1] Or go stick your head in a pig if you have issues with the complaints department of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation[2]

Re: [ANN] Mojo's Tidy Maven Plugin 1.0-alpha-1 Released

Stephen Connolly-2
tabs are evil ;-)

On 11 June 2013 16:45, Curtis Rueden <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Stephen,

> The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of Mojo's Tidy Maven
> Plugin version 1.0-alpha-1.

Thanks, I think this is a good idea for a plugin! However, when I gave it a
spin on my project, it munged the leading whitespace for each major
section, replacing a single leading tab with a single leading space. Of
course, it's alpha; I'll give it a try again when there is another release.

Regards,
Curtis