[ANN] Mojo Appassembler Maven Plugin Version 1.9 Released
The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the Appassembler
Maven Plugin version 1.9.
The Application Assembler Plugin is a Maven plugin for generating
scripts for starting java applications. All dependencies and the
artifact of the project itself are placed in a generated Maven
repository in a defined assemble directory. All artifacts (dependencies
+ the artifact from the project) are added to the classpath in the
generated bin scripts.
* [MAPPASM-239] - Update version of plexus-archiver to 2.5
* [MAPPASM-240] - Update version of plexus-archiver to 2.6.3
* [MAPPASM-241] - Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.20
* [MAPPASM-242] - Upgrade to plexus-archiver 2.7.1
* [MAPPASM-243] - Upgrade plexus-interpolation to 1.21
* [MAPPASM-244] - Upgrade to mojo parent version 34
* [MAPPASM-246] - Use maven-dependency-plugin version which is defined
by the parent.
* [MAPPASM-247] - Upgrade maven-filtering to 1.3
* [MAPPASM-248] - Wrapper script fails on Solaris / SunOS 5.2 when the
LC_TYPE is set to a non-single byte locale